We will send a newsletter once per month, with highlights from the Blog and Events section and from other sections of the website. On the Newsletter page you can access previous newsletters and register for future newsletters.
Here are the newsletters already sent:
- September 2016: new version of the website, announcement of our participation at Maker Faire Rome 2016, presentation of the project at Innovative Citizen Festival (Dortmund), updated list of available deliverables.
- November 2016: first contents from our participation at Maker Faire Rome 2016, and the announcement of the Vienna workshop for discussing the first results of WP3.
- January 2017: Vienna workshop review, the announcement of our participation at DSI Fair 2017 on February 2nd 2017, updated list of available deliverables, review of our participation at the CAPS Community Meeting and Workshop in Berlin and the Internet Science Conference in Florence.
- March 2017: MAKE-IT Partners’ interviews, discussion on the 33rd Chaos Communication Congress (33C3), Digital Social Innovation Fair 2017: When online meets offline and, MAKE-IT on the Open 2017: Platform Cooperatives Conference in London.
- May 2017: MAKE-IT workshops at Maker Faire Barcelona, 10 cases studied in D3.1 and report of the app tested at Maker Faire Ruhr 2017.
- July 2017: call for papers for an INSCI17 workshop, D3.2, more conferences.
- September 2017: a new paper published and another to be presented soon, a webinar, case studies, collaboration with the OpenMaker Horizon 2020 CAPS project
- October 2017: more case studies and reflections.
- November 2017: launching our final event, and two events at Maker Faire Rome 2017, one paper and more case studies.
- January 2018: final event, latest deliverables, the TechRadar.